Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where Were You Wendesday

Not you. Me. Where have I been? Today I only went to CVS, where I found my bank card had finally quit on me. (Too much swiping?) No, I'm not talking about today either. It's a general statement/question to myself... Where the heck have you been? Obviously not writing on my blog.

Thank you Graphics Fairy

As you may or may not have figured out from my previous postings, photography is not my strong suit. Frankly, I stink at it. So picture taking is never at the top of my list and therefore never inspires a blog post from me. Projects for Gypsy Thread keep piling up. I never have enough energy to get to all of the lovely items on my to-do list. (Sound familiar?) Then there's life in general always pushing blogging to the bottom of the priority list. And recently my beloved laptop decided to stop cooperating. This is a great travesty. A moment of silence would be appreciated if you're hearing this for the first time.
It's ok, I'll pause.
Tissue?
Thank you.

Now that I've spent a good part of the past week organizing, writing things by hand *gasp*, and re-prioritizing, I've decided that paying attention to my blog should be higher on the list. I don't have to write a novella every time. Sometimes just a, "Hi, how ya' doin'?" works when I'm reading other blogs... or just a pretty picture... that I will obviously have to borrow from someone else. It feels good to send something out into cyberspace. It's a task accomplished, a goal set and reached. Kudos for me. Right?

The new-and-improved blog to-do list has already produced (finally) About Me and Shop pages. I've also linked up some online nice stuff that I'm signing up for. And get this... I already have 5 new posts started. Please don't expect them all in one week, though. Baby steps. Can't overdo. I might pull something.

Until I write again, or you decide to write to me...


~ Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day whether they are musings, mumblings, rants, or raves. Wanna talk about it?

Don't forget to leave an email address if you would like a response. :)