Friday, March 1, 2013

March Happenings...

Hello March, Boy do I have lots of plans for you!

Top on my to-do list is giving my pitiful website, www.gypsythread.com, the attention it deserves. Having a site and dedicated URL is fantastic... as long as you actually use it. Over a year later and I'm finally getting things together with help from the wonderful Morgan, owner of Tampa Upcycle.

What do you think of this new logo?

new logo for Gypsy Thread

I can't wait! It's going to be fantabulous! Now if I could just make some color commitments already...

All of my social media buttons have been updated (yay!), but I may play with the icon pictures and colors a bit more. If you haven't yet found Gypsy Thread on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest get clicking!

New items in the shop this month will include more bags and zippered pouches along with interchangeable, clip on, wrist straps which will allow you to convert a simple clutch or pouch into a handy wristlet. I think the best part is getting to choose your own color and style. If I find some spare energy today a few wrist straps may be posted before I crash. If not, look for new items to start popping up next week.


Also this month, I'll be participating in a crafty, secret gift exchange called "The Covert Robin". Although I won't be able to reveal my handmade gift or its recipient until April, I will be getting straight to work on this project as soon as I'm emailed my secret gifting buddy's info.

During the summer of 2011 I participated in THIS handmade gift exchange hosted by Craftaholics Anonymous which was so very fun.

This new-to-me mystery gift exchange is being hosted by the following bloggers:

imagine gnats










There are some pretty amazing blogs out there written by some pretty generous people. Take a peek and say Hi to each of them if you have a moment. Bloggers always like to know there's some sort of an audience paying attention. 

More grand plans and updates soon as April's calendar fills... including Craft Fairs and other excursions.



 

3 comments:

  1. Love the new logo....looking forward to upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for stopping by! Your blog is beautiful! I look forward to reading your future posts. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day whether they are musings, mumblings, rants, or raves. Wanna talk about it?

Don't forget to leave an email address if you would like a response. :)